We offer a full-time position in a high-potential company which is internationally recognized for its innovations and its scientific approach.
Phasya is a global leader for the detection of physiological and cognitive states (e.g. drowsiness, stress, cognitive load, etc.) that impact human performance, safety, well-being, and user experience.
Phasya develops software for monitoring physiological/cognitive states from the analysis of physiological data (e.g. ocular data, heart rate, etc.). Our technologies can be used in various applications related to safety in transportation and industry, medicine, education, gaming, etc.
Phasya is a spin-off of the University of Liège. Since its creation, Phasya has received several awards such as “Innovator Under 35” by MIT Technology Review and “Innovation Award – Safety category” by CLEPA.
As a member of the development team, your main mission is to develop, test, and validate algorithms that measure physiological/cognitive states from physiological data. In particular, your position involves,
- Development of methodologies and algorithms for monitoring physiological and cognitive states
- Development and implementation of protocols for validating the algorithms
- Support for data acquisition in laboratory and in the field
- Analysis of collected data
- Participation in defining the Phasya’s products requirements and specifications
- Participation in R&D projects
- Master or PhD in engineering
- Professional experience in a similar position (artificial intelligence / data science)
- You are keen on the startup environment and its dynamic
- Skills in Python and C/C++
- Driving license
- Good knowledge of English (reading, writing, speaking)
- Experience in the analysis of physiological data is a plus
- Experience in signal/image processing is a plus
- Skills in Matlab is a plus
Attn. Jerome Wertz, CEO